Sunday, June 28, 2009

GURNEY DAY

Yesterday ME,TF,XH and PJ go gurney after skol....^^we go for see TANSFORMER.....Me,pj went TF house to take bath 1st luu...tat TF very waste time d.....the movie 3.20pm start d...but we 2.35pm jz reach his house onli...sure late d....tat FUCKING YING HANG(SI SCAMMER)say wanna book ticket for me....MANATAU he say no liao...jz premier class nia...bo ban huat liao luu...ma call wan lyn help me to buy luu...but she say she cacat liao...wanna me to take her go up.....!!!
WAKAO HER,she sell me a transformer ticket RM30!!!!so "CHEAP"....BUT nvm lar...me jz like donate RM20 to the BEGGARS lidat lu...

*Percautions-Cien Zen say to her mum tat he go his friend house do CHEMISTRY PROJEK....(very funny hor).....manatau me go gurney saw tio him wif XH...-.-

Tat movie very siok luu....OPTIMUM PRIMES and MEGATRON.....yeng DAO.......tat CIBAI XH..she very luan d noe???canot sit diam diam d...aways move lai move ki.....HERE,i wanna to tell sry kepada WINSON....coz he didn have the ticket and canot watch the movie...but nvm lar...me own him a BASKIN luu.....^^...tat movie take 3 hours lei....siao liao...thn we go down eat MCDONALD......but pj,jian jie and leonard go eat NANDO....pai chia ka be si....(I MEAN NANDO)

Lastly,thx for jian jie for fetching me and XH go home.....XH...me after 100years ka return u money ya...rmb to take from me 100 years ltr...wait you.....^^

~THE END~

Comments:
u realy very very very sweat de lo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]